Wednesday, December 17, 2008

When I sit in my room........

When I sit in my room sometimes I stare at the wall and in the back of my mind I see that our relationship has stalled.. I am tired of you being the topic of my discussion, topic of my writing, reason for my frustration, reason for my crying.
This shit has to come to an end...Honestly, I am not being honest mainly because the truth does hurt and hurt you is not what I want.
So I hurt me, I stay here, I endure here, I become lost here....
I look at others daily, and daily I have had relationships, marriages, kids, and family vacations with others in my mind...so why stay here?
The hope I have in you is slowly deteriorating and maybe we both are waiting on the the straw the break the camels back...
And that is that!!!!

No comments: