Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fighting For Life

We fight for many things, life, love, work, the preservation of the aforementioned. Yet the struggle to preserve seems to be one that never ends, it is a continual task that shakes one to their very core. I fight to preserve what we have built, she fights to preserve "her point". And as scary as life is, I question what life would be like without her...
I am in love...but is love in me? I try to understand but do I the ability to understand?
So I walk through the darkness of disagreement and find that what 8 years have built is worth fighting for, for if it was not would I be writing, reciting, crying, dying, trying, and sometimes lying?......yeah I said it.....sometimes we contort the truth to fit the circumstance so that others emotion are preserved...."Keep it real" you know you didn't want to know the truth, so what I gave you was a version of what I know is the most you can handle......I digress, for I have only said things to protect you, and I have not said things to intentionally hurt you....This Piscean hurts more than you could ever imagine, this love is worth grabbing and holding on too right?

time will tell...

No comments: