Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Loosing yourself

Ever find that what you use to not allow or tolerate has dramatically changed? Ever feel so torn on the inside that you hurt so deep yet you won't act on it for the sake of trying to keep peace? What peace is this that we long for? I ponder upon the idea of "settling" yet I do not believe that I am, for I know that what I feel is real, it is LOVE. Is Love enough to sustain a relationship, will loving someone bring me to loosing sight of who I am or thought I was. Compromising who you are can lead you to a state of frustration or depression, I am holding on to what I feel is real but I fear that when my cup runs over my ability to communicate maturily will possibly be compromised.

I Love her with every inch of me, but I can not loose me in Loving her.....

No comments: